If you want to understand the power behind what makes your upper and lower body strong and effective, then you should do a lot of work on the back and legs. The back is the most important muscle in the human body because it provides support to the whole body; while the legs are responsible for carrying out the everyday tasks of moving around.
When there is a problem with one of these two muscle groups, the whole thing is not going to look good. Most people have weak or stretched muscles in their backs; this means that they need to strengthen these muscles. If you are looking forward to taking up an exercise regime to improve your back, then you should begin by doing the exercises that are more beneficial for the back.
Top 5 rear deltoid exercises for your back:
Here are some of the rear deltoid workout exercises you can do to strengthen your lower back and forearms:
- Incline crunch – This exercise is done in a very low-impact way which means that you do not have to stretch too much or use a lot of weight for this one. Instead, you simply bend over to the side and use your upper body to lift your lower back so that your shoulders are off the ground. Do it as often as possible because doing the exercise often helps you develop the strength in the rear deltoid muscle.
- Incline lunge exercise – This exercise works the back more than most people realize, but also strengthens the muscles in the legs. The movement here is like that of the basic side lunges, but instead of walking backward, you actually bend over to the side and raise yourself up as high as you can. There is a limit to the amount you can raise yourself and you should be sure to do it slowly and carefully.
- Push up exercise – This exercise is done with the arms hanging from the shoulders; the elbows are kept straight to ensure that you do not overexert yourself with the weights. This exercise is also great for developing the muscles of the back. Stand in front of a barbell, bend down as far as you can to the side and then bring your hands together. Once you have completed this, slowly turn to the other side and bring your hands back together.
- Dumbbell flyes – The best exercises for the rear deltoid muscle are the ones that do not require the use of weights, such as dumbbell flyes. The reason why they work the rear deltoid so well is that they require a lot of core strength, which helps you build up the muscles of the back. It is important to keep your back straight and use proper form with dumbbell flyes.
- Simple Leg Raises – You can do this exercise on a resistance table without using any kind of weights or equipment. Simply lift both feet up into the air and then lower them down into the floor. This exercise is highly effective for strengthening both the muscles of the legs.
If you want a complete guide on strength training for the back, then it is very useful to get hold of a book that has a detailed set of exercises for the rear deltoid and other muscles. You can also find this kind of book at your local book store; some of these books have videos that you can watch to help you with the exercises. This way you can learn what exercises will help you the most, and get an idea of how many times you should be doing them.